Podcast in Death
Get it Together, Tara! We Review the Reviews of "Survivor in Death"
As we said on the last “We Review the Reviews” episode for “Visions in Death,” those reviews were really boring.
HOWEVER, the reviews for “Survivor in Death” were anything but boring. This book stirred some feelings up in people!
- This book is “ersatz” porn.
- A trashy romance novel with a hint of mystery.
- This is a really, really, really annoying plotline.
- Eve is a Selfish, Whining Snot.
- Eve is also Harsh, Nasty, Vulgar and Very Off Putting.
- Also, Eve is a Tantrum-Filled Snit Machine.
- Eve is downright mean and nasty in this book.
- Eve and Roarke should be over their trauma by now. They’re over 30 for crying out loud!!
Tagged as: Nixie Swisher, Eve, Summerset, Roarke, Peabody, We Review the Reviews, Survivor in Death.
This post currently has no comments.